Prayer Focus 30/04/2023 - 06/05/2023
- Our team has launched an online Bible school on a new web platform. Pray for God’s wisdom to properly organize activities, improve the quality of material and the learning process, and attract new students.
- We are expanding our reach to the Russian-speaking diaspora in Spain where there are now many refugees from Ukraine and Russia. Pray for God's guidance, timing, and wisdom as the team moves to Spain. Also pray for more helpers to join the work in the Baltics and in Spain.
- New doors for outreach continue to open around the world, and new language translations are in progress. Pray for the Lord’s continued favor, blessing, and provision for the ministry. Derek Prince always said that DPM was not his ministry, but God’s ministry, and we believe that He will fulfill His intended purposes through it.
May 2—Sri Lanka
- On a recent trip to Sri Lanka, DPM–India Directors Elsie and Danny ministered for three days to young leaders, teaching them on the basics of ministry and identifying their calling. Pray that those who went through this intensive training will go out and reach the young people in their communities and, as they do, be encouraged by their pastors.
- Directors Elsie and Danny plan to hold pastors’ conferences in south India on May 9 and in southwest India in early June. They will be reaching out to a Hindu-dominated, anti-Christian area called Belagavi that has only about 50 churches/pastors. Pray for protection and anointing over them and for unity among the pastors, and that the teaching and resources provided impact them.
- Our Indigenous partners, Peter and Katie Dunstan, left at the end of March for a journey of over 9000km to Western and South Australia, as well as Queensland. They are carrying Derek’s books and DVDs to give away. Pray for their protection and God’s favor and anointing as they teach and minister in churches and remote Indigenous communities. They will be away until the middle of this month.
- Nauru is a tiny island country in Micronesia, northeast of Australia. We praise God for being able to reach the people of this island. Pray for the right person to assist in advertising the new DPM–Nauru website to Nauruans and for many people to visit it and avail themselves of the hundreds of free teaching resources.
- A new volunteer translator is beginning work on several of Derek’s teaching messages, ready for subtitling. Pray for God’s protection and anointing upon her.