Prayer Focus 27/08/2023 - 02/09/2023
August 27—Egypt/North Africa
- In January, we began to partner with the Morocco Bible Society to translate Declaring God’s Word into the Moroccan dialect. They had not yet begun this work due to some obstacles. Pray that all hindrances will be removed soon.
- DPM outreach workers came in May to duplicate SD cards containing Derek’s teaching for use in Jordan, Syria, and Israel. Pray for local pastors and leaders to distribute them wisely and many people to be reached.
- Pray that God will expand our team here as the work is growing. We need new translators and volunteers for upcoming projects.
- The war with Ukraine has greatly damaged religious freedom, and we don’t know how much longer we will be able to serve in the current climate. Pray that God will give us wisdom in doing all we can now to share Derek’s material and in how to move forward with changes that may come.
- DPM has made great progress in this Muslim country of over 10 million people. It is a strategic nation for us in being able to reach Afghani Christians. We have now translated Derek’s book, Does Your Tongue Need Healing? Pray for its successful printing and delivery.
- Our Digital Team is supporting the development of DPM websites in multiple languages. Pray for wisdom as they go forward.
Testimony – Digital Outreach
- In June, our YouTube channel reached 100 million views! Considering that 3.7 million videos are being uploaded by our YouTube audience daily, we can only be thankful to God for His favor and for every visitor to our channel.
- Derek’s English programs are broadcast free of charge on New Hope TV in Bangalore, reaching the entire state of Karnataka with 1.5 million homes. Pray for many viewers and that they will be blessed and encouraged in their faith by Derek’s teaching.
- Pray for God’s anointing and protection upon the translators as they work on Derek’s radio programs in Tamil to prepare them for voicing. Pray for this to go smoothly so the broadcasts can begin in January 2024.
Outreach Report – India
- India Directors, Elsie and Danny, recently held three seminars in southwest India. Elsie said: "The hearts of the pastors were as fertile as the lands. They eagerly received the Word. Many, many were set free from the bondages of sickness, fear, and shame. Some meetings extended well beyond lunchtime, but none of them wanted to leave, as Derek’s teaching on The Divine Exchange opened the eyes of their minds and brought a transformation as they listened. As we had opened the meetings to pastors’ wives as well, for the first time in their lives a few of them had the opportunity to attend a seminar of this kind and they were hugely blessed. God has also opened a door to the impenetrable state of Arunachal Pradesh (NE India), through these meetings. All glory be to Him!"
Testimony – India
- "I was sick and felt unable to attend the pastors’ seminar. I believe it was a demonic hindrance. But at 10 a.m. I suddenly got up and decided I would go. I came, and the Lord ministered to me through every aspect of The Divine Exchange which Elsie taught on. I have suffered deep wounds from the shame that has been inflicted on me. These are things I cannot speak about or share openly. But today the Lord ministered to me through the truth – Jesus bore my shame that I might share His glory. It comforted me so much and broke off that huge burden I was carrying. Thank you for coming all the way to Bidar and bringing us this teaching." – A pastor's wife